Here’s to me getting a Trophy Point 😁

It's great to finally meet you! :frow

It just occurred to me that I actually have yet to "introduce" myself in the appropriate way myself, lol, maybe I'll do it sometime this year. :lau

Wow you’ve been a chatty one to have joined this year and already have a lot of posts. I use my mobile to be on BYC and I barely started using it side ways and way more information pops up like signatures and extras.

Hello, Sharon, and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
50 is a lot of chickens!
And I hate to correct you but I have the best dog ever! :love Also adopted but only recently.

Nonsense, he is immune to snake bites that alone makes him awesome (he got bit by a snake and didn’t die because the bite was on his face)!

And yes, 50 is a lot. I’m wondering if I’ll ever reach that goal. Instead of seeing a lot of chickens I see a lot of eggs and with 14 hens I feel like I get a lot of eggs as it is. 🤔 maybe I should rethink my goal haha nah!!

It's nice to meet you Sharon :frow

Thank you! I wish I had neighbors who kept chickens, but I don’t. More than one neighbor boards horses. Guess that’s better than having entertaining flocks of chickens 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for joining us at Backyard Chickens Sharon. It's very nice to meet you.

Thank you! I love BYC! I feel like people need to be handed business cards directing them to this site with a purchase of their first set of birds!

Hi! Welcome to BYC! I think you're going to love it here! And I love your guineas! Makes me want some!

As for the rooster, have you read @TwoCrows article on taming roosters? It has helped me greatly with my two cockerels, both of whom are behaving right now. :D

No, I haven’t! Thanks for suggesting it. I think I’ll head on over and read it. Guineas take time to get used to. I love em but my husband, not so much. He says they’re too loud and annoying. I don’t mind them. I don’t let them free range as much because I started off with 18 keets and I’m down to 7 adults (only one female). Granted my dog had a lot to do with my downsizing 😤 I got them to help with ticks, bugs and maybe ward off snakes in the summer so I want to keep these seven alive for summer season.

smiley hello.gif

Nice to meet you, thanks for the intro (and the pictures)!

Back
Top Bottom