~~Here be spooders!!!!~~ ( and other critters!!)

Pics
Sounds a lot like chickens!

Do all tarantulas do a dance when they catch something?
Um…, maybe?! I think it’s more of a thing that they just sometimes do, not always. I’ve seen some on YouTube that do it sometimes! I watch the tarantula collective and tarantula kat and I watch some spider cafe. There all good in my opinion! Oh and snake discovery!!
Lol now I’m rambling!

Hey guys. Something sad happened to me yesterday. I was opening the coop door when A beautiful jumping spider came out of the cracks. It had orange legs that were neon, but they almost glowed. the markings on it's back were bright yellow, and the black body shimmered in the sunshine and made it look like it was green, and blue. I was admiring it, and about to catch it, (just to look at it for a while) when my chicken HexNut came over and ate it 😔:hit:hit:hit

Hey guys. Something sad happened to me yesterday. I was opening the coop door when A beautiful jumping spider came out of the cracks. It had orange legs that were neon, but they almost glowed. the markings on it's back were bright yellow, and the black body shimmered in the sunshine and made it look like it was green, and blue. I was admiring it, and about to catch it, (just to look at it for a while) when my chicken HexNut came over and ate it 😔:hit:hit:hit
Oh no!!😢 that’s so so sad 😞
You’re from Texas right? If so, maybe it was a phidippus nikites?!
A5B12A30-553A-476D-8B4F-2FFFA45483D2.png

"HexNut! Bad chicken! Bad chicken!"

It sounds like it was a pretty spider. Maybe there's more. You know, if you see one. . .
Most likely! look around where you found the other one! There’s bound to be more!
I know. I should of taked a pic.
Don’t feel too bad about it, it wasn’t your fault.
I looked all over for a phidippus nikites while I was in Texas, didn’t find a single one😕

Oh no!!😢 that’s so so sad 😞
You’re from Texas right? If so, maybe it was a phidippus nikites?! View attachment 2775488

Most likely! look around where you found the other one! There’s bound to be more!

Don’t feel too bad about it, it wasn’t your fault.
I looked all over for a phidippus nikites while I was in Texas, didn’t find a single one😕
Oh haha
I'm not from texas

Back
Top Bottom