~~Here be spooders!!!!~~ ( and other critters!!)

Pics
here’s my most recent up close pics of a spooder
F7EEFD64-B30B-4F98-8F0D-6B7146C67806.jpeg
DF9379D2-8A6B-4328-A053-1B7951838F1E.jpeg

I've been trying to find a front opening jumping spider enclosure with space at the top so it won't mess up the nest, like this..
Screenshot_20220515-135553_Pinterest.jpg

I also like that I can add substrate to it. But I haven't been able to find one like this for sale. I've been looking on etsy but I've just started researching spider keeping so I'm not sure where else to look.
Do yall have any suggestions?

I've been trying to find a front opening jumping spider enclosure with space at the top so it won't mess up the nest, like this..
View attachment 3109189
I also like that I can add substrate to it. But I haven't been able to find one like this for sale. I've been looking on etsy but I've just started researching spider keeping so I'm not sure where else to look.
I think the tarantula collector might have a link in a video to somewhere that sells those….maybe…🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 3109189
But I need to find those as well!!

Back
Top Bottom