Here Is Our Peafowl Bandet Family!!!

chickensrock12

Songster
8 Years
Sep 22, 2015
Utah
When our peahen died of a car accident, a Four years ago. Ever since, our peacock hasn't been the same. He doesn't look in the windows anymore, sit on our lap, or come near us anymore. So, we got him a friend. Her name is Miss Bandit and our peacock renamed Mr. Bandit. Once we introduced them Mr. Bandit went crazy. He made a loud call once next to her. Now they both look in the windows of our camper, they sit on our laps, and run and play. Then one day we found that little birdies were following mommy around. There were 6 little birdies following mommy around. Daddy was doing his job of watching. Mommy came up to us with 6 peachicks. She let us hold, play, and name them. Bay, Wind, River, Storm, Snow, And Ice. We love using weird names. They are so cute. Sadly mommy and daddy died two years ago. But, at least we have three more with eggs. We still have Bay, Wind, And snow. The Bandit Family Generations are growing lots.
clap.gif

new generation

Thank you, so the first three pictures are from five years ago. The next two are from last year. We got eight chicks this year. They sold for $45 each. I wish I could keep more of them, but my city law says only three or less loud animals

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom