Here is the one that started it all....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by wolfbaine30, Dec 28, 2008.

1. wolfbaine30

wolfbaine30 Crazy Rooster

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    Here is the one that started it all,plus a few others.Speckledhen should know a few of the birds on here.
    Our Peep Peep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Our Dominique Roo....Dom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Our Deleware boys from Cyn..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And our WCBP.....Ugly Joe
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Let us know what yall think.

2. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I likey! [​IMG]

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    They are all lovely, but "UGLY" Joe is an absolute heartthrob!!! [​IMG]

4. wolfbaine30

wolfbaine30 Crazy Rooster

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    Yeah Ugly Joe is one of a kind.He is the only one left out of 4,his 3 ladies passed away.For the longest time he didnt have but just a few of his top-notch feathers.I had to rub his new feathers out.He is a talker though.He is one of the ones I hatched out on 5/24/08.So he is 7 months now and he came from a standard size bird.But as you can see,he just might be the bantam version.Is this at all possible?

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Kev, when did you take those pictures of the Dels? They are nowhere near as large as Jake was. I know that one of them was very small, though, from that dang cocci. Is there a difference in the sizes between the two? Gosh, if they didn't have barred tails, I'd think they were pullets, but Delaware pullets dont have tails like that at all. Here was their brother just before he became stew for comparison:
    [​IMG]

*** btw, your Dom isn't a Dom. He looks like a black sexlink rooster. Doms have rose combs. He's certainly a big handsome guy, though!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  6. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, the more I see him, the more I'm falling in love with Ugly Joe. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by