Here' s a picture of our coop during the winter

2468Chickensrgr8

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Ontario
Its made from old barnboard found inside my FIL's barn in Quebec....still has square nails .....and the door is from the Humanity store...also has square nails.....Inside its sectioned into two one have is spray foamed insulated(we built our shop on the property and I sweet talked the fellas into insulating my coop before the inside walls went up..the roof is red tin,,,..hubby put up a side run this past summer because we have a owl/hawk problem....I let them free range when the we are working outside...plexy glass windows...my kids like baseball....I am hoping to use the other half for Turkeys and add another run on the side...but i wish we went bigger !!!
4785_horses_winter_2008_2009_078.jpg

4785_horses_winter_2008_2009_210.jpg

Oh and thats the rabbit run and hutch to the right.....

Last edited:
i like your coop. lol
lol.png
this summer when the snow melts im building a nother coop cuz the one i have was a really fast job!
roll.png

Can you move it??? ....Like to my property in North Georgia...please send me more pictures, I'm in love with a beautiful coop! The gray old siding and door are special....when should I expect it to be delivered?

Quote:
Well only if you come up and make me a BIGGER coop.....hee hee!!!
or at least talk my hubby into making me another one....ha ha ha !! good Luck !!! Ha ha ha !!!

Back
Top Bottom