Here, take my man card........

Quote:
That isn't a Harlequin romance novel behind you on the counter, is it.....
gig.gif

Naw usually William Johnstone... Ashes series 9 out of 10 times....... but the mountain man series is good too.

Quote:
That isn't a Harlequin romance novel behind you on the counter, is it.....
gig.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
Probably and what you don't see is the little 13"tv that is behind him with that runway show on.
big_smile.png

Seriously Boyd with all you do for your family you have definately earned a permanent, non transferable, non confiscatable (if it's not a word...I'm making it one), etc....man card.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Okay, I must be in a weird mood, because when I looked at this picture, I saw the trash can and heard it making a long belching noise. Maybe I'm psychic?

Quote:
Okay, I must be in a weird mood, because when I looked at this picture, I saw the trash can and heard it making a long belching noise. Maybe I'm psychic?

little bit. I took that pic in a big rush because I had to scare off the next set of boyfriends that were going to take my girls out on a double date. I Figured a 30rd clip in the AK and 12 in the .45 would scare em off good enough. As it turns out they were both enthralled and we spent 3 hours talking ballistics and guns. Daughters hated me for it but by the time they left the house they had to be home within an hour and a half
lau.gif

And this brings up the question:

You are posing for a photo with your manly sleeveless tee, your manly ball cap turned backwards, your manly muscles bulging, and of course your manly weapons fanned like a deck of cards. Please tell me why you are in the kitchen.

(I'd also like to point out that the majority of the photos men post on here of themselves is taken in the bathroom, so this is an improvement.)

Quote:

little bit. I took that pic in a big rush because I had to scare off the next set of boyfriends that were going to take my girls out on a double date. I Figured a 30rd clip in the AK and 12 in the .45 would scare em off good enough. As it turns out they were both enthralled and we spent 3 hours talking ballistics and guns. Daughters hated me for it but by the time they left the house they had to be home within an hour and a half
lau.gif

It worked one way or another, huh?

I'll be doing this, too, one of these days.

Quote:

lau.gif

Well Boyd I don't have to bring out the big guns I just have to whip out the 3 page questionaire along with a consent to take a polygraph and pee in a cup.
wink.png

Quote:
lau.gif

Well Boyd I don't have to bring out the big guns I just have to whip out the 3 page questionaire along with a consent to take a polygraph and pee in a cup.
wink.png

Hoosier, you don't need their consent. You can take a polygraph and pee in a cup whenever you feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom