Here we can post random facts, questions and answers!

>Leopard geckos have 2 penises

>Cats can't taste sweet things

>If there are bats flying over head and your throw (for example) a piece of banana they will catch and eat it. Throw a rock and they will catch it then drop it.

>Male bettas are the ones who care for the offspring. Males have been known to kill female bettas if they don't leave immediately after courtship.

Are you sure this is true? I always thought they had problems drinking anti-freeze and getting killed.. so they started putting some bitter agent in it to keep cats away. Also my cats go nuts if I get a bowl of ice cream.

how on earth can you sex an earwig and afruit fly? they both look like insects. does one wear high heels and the other doesn't? I'm having images of fruit flys in wigs.
l;;;'.;/'
"
I don't know how to sex a fruit fly, but I can tell you how to sex an earwig. It's the pincers. In the female, the pincers are kind of parallel, but the male pincers are arched and kind of make a circle. I saw a diagram of earwigs in the World Book Encyclopedia when I was a kid. For some reason it stuck. I have no idea why anyone would want to sex an earwig. I did say it was useless information. Now, if the poster who knows how would describe how to sex a fruit fly I could add that to my list of useless information I am carrying around in my head.

Back
Top Bottom