Here we go again!

wow! A Pomeranian!! That’s awesome! I have two dogs, one is a Pomeranian and the other is a Yorkie Pomeranian. And I had a pomsky (Pomeranian + husky) mix that lives with my ex now. Needless to say, I am a “pommy mommy”! (I didn’t make that up, that’s a thing).

looks like you are too now!! :wee
Can you let him be with the other babies but like, sectioned off? Is there some way to give him some friends and put a partition in? We will do that if our girl picks on the boy too much (she was picking on him a little bit when we first got them but theyre doing fine now and getting along great so far).

Or do you keep him seperate just in case he’s sick or something?

Anyway, congrats! Can’t wait to hear about how maverick and goose get along!
I got him Wednesday, i am quarantining him, but I don’t know for how long. Maybe 2 weeks, I’m really not sure.

I got him Wednesday, i am quarantining him, but I don’t know for how long. Maybe 2 weeks, I’m really not sure.
F1E7DE71-0F13-4AA8-982C-9DC2CB16A4E4.jpeg

Lol :)

I can totally relate to Maverick, I felt the same way for months during COVID (living in NY was baddddddd).

I mean, if he looks completely fine, does it really have to be 3 weeks??

did you give him a mirror? I found a baby mirror for the backseat of a car that is shatterproof and it’s perfect for my goslings. They always sit in front of it.

I also gave mine a little stuffed dinosaur that is shiny from the dollar tree and they usually sit next to that thing too. Like they lean up to it when they’re resting.

I can totally relate to Maverick, I felt the same way for months during COVID (living in NY was baddddddd).

I mean, if he looks completely fine, does it really have to be 3 weeks??

did you give him a mirror? I found a baby mirror for the backseat of a car that is shatterproof and it’s perfect for my goslings. They always sit in front of it.

I also gave mine a little stuffed dinosaur that is shiny from the dollar tree and they usually sit next to that thing too. Like they lean up to it when they’re resting.
The mirror I’m gonna give him is at my other house that I am going back to some time this week, so I’ll get it then and he will have it after that. I might try to find an old stuffed animal that I can put with him. Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom