Here we go... UPDATE & PICS!!!!

ebonykawai

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
Wheatfield, NY near NiagFalls
I have 5 pips out of 7 eggs!! Two more pipped when I was in the shower. The very first one put his beak through this morning around 9am.

00026q9r

They're at 70% humidity, a little bit of peeping now and then, too. My daughter gets home from school in 2 hours. She'll be so excited!

Last edited:
omg how very exciting. i bet your daughter is going to be frantic lol. well congrats im so excited for you. and by the way i love your pink egg ive never seen that before. can you tell im new ariound here lol

LOL, it just looks pink. I sent that pic to my friend at work and he said "You colored your hatching eggs???" Hehehe!! No, it's just your regular RIR egg. It's a lovely shade of taupe.
smile.png

My daughter took her tracfone with her and just sent me a text, she's on the bus on her way home. She can't wait to get here!

lol well good hahah i dont feel so cluless then hahhahahaha. well congrats tell your dughter i said congrats on the new babies. i cant wait for mine even though im pretty sure i only have one left but oh well. im considering trying to make my own incubator through the post miss P put up and see if i have better luck. the one i won now is a cheap littl eplastic dome looking thing that has been nothing but a waste of money.

wow i have no idea seeing as how i havnt actually hatched yet just in the process of incubating lol. well i wouldnt worry i heard that they can take up to 24 hours to hatch after the first pip so stay calm cool and collective did your daughter get home already ...is she so excited. i cant wait for mine to hatch i know my son is going to friek out!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom