Heritage & Exhibition Turkey Thread

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I've been hatching turkeys since New Years...just put Bourbon eggs in to see if they are good now I'm just waiting on my Palms to start my Midgets started laying in October and are laying like crazy. I think spring has sprung
ya.gif

So far I have Blacks, Black Mottled, Palms, Lilac, Lavender or Harlequin, and Bourbon Red poults. I have more peeped so I should know soon. Everyone is laying.

We have some Giant African Goose eggs coming in a few days. Picked them up on the Heritage SQ Egg Chain Swap Thread.

Surely everyone on this thread has heard of the Online Crazy Egg Chain. Well we have something similiar, yet different. This is like the Online Crazy Egg Chain, and the SQ Egg Swap, but with a Heritage twist!

Heritage SQ Egg Chain Swap Thread

Just go to the link and claim the current offer. Then post an offer of your own. Person shipping pays the shipping cost. Rules are in the first post. Would love to see some Heritage Turkey eggs offered. We offered some Blacks with two other offers. They took the Buckeyes. May offer some more Black Turkeys next time.

Come on over and have some fun!

Back
Top Bottom