Heritage & Exhibition Turkey Thread

Awesome, now I just need to convince someone to go in on a order with me since I don't need that many to start. I'm sure they sell out quickly for the year. I told my husband that's all the I wanted as a Valentines gift.
big_smile.png
I think most hatcheries are sold out till june already, so you might want to order really soon ! Good Luck !
love.gif

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to track some down from local breeders, but they seem to have sold out right before I call. I will keep looking thought. I would rather wait and start out with good quality than order something that I don't know what it's going to be like. Maybe someone will have some at the next poultry show here. But if anyone sees any BR hatching eggs for sale let me know .

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to track some down from local breeders, but they seem to have sold out right before I call. I will keep looking thought. I would rather wait and start out with good quality than order something that I don't know what it's going to be like. Maybe someone will have some at the next poultry show here. But if anyone sees any BR hatching eggs for sale let me know .

I have BR from Porter's, and they should start laying within a month. I will be selling hatching eggs as soon I know the eggs are are fertile.

Stopped by the ma & pa local feed store and asked if I could get on a wait list for turkey poults. She asked what Heritage breed and how many! She named off, Bourbon, Bronze, Narragansett, Royal Palms, and Blue Slate. I was so surprised I quickly ordered six of the Blue Slate before I had a chance to process the breeds in my head. She said they will arrive end of March. I forgot to ask the name of the hatchery they were coming from. I know nothing about Blue Slate turkeys.

Happy to sell you eggs when the girls are laying. Should be soon.

Ha ha ha. My turkey is finally laying eggs! Two were found down in the hay! Now to find out how to make them hatch... and I never see the tom mating her.... so??

Back
Top Bottom