Heritage Rare Black Javas $3 each--test hatching complete w/ good results!

Thanks roboduck--all, I work in a church so Sunday is a long day for me and I often don't get on at all. Will read pms sent since last night and take care of everyone in the order they and posts were received or made.

Thank you RoboDuck--very glad to hear that. I try my best to send eggs exactly as I would want to receive them. :) pm me and let me know how they are coming along when you candle!

Everyone please check schedule. We had zero temps and icy roads last week and the 2/17 shipment was delayed until 2/24. Everyone else will be delayed by one week. Let me know if this doesn't work for you!

works for my because my incubator will be full till my shipment anyway
big_smile.png

Everyone please check schedule. We had zero temps and icy roads last week and the 2/17 shipment was delayed until 2/24. Everyone else will be delayed by one week. Let me know if this doesn't work for you!
Alright by me...i may be hatching black java and OE for the Easter HAL lol.

UPDATE after several hatches here: SOME of my chicks are hatching out showing AUBURN. Not surprising since they are almost all Garfield Farm line where the auburn gene was worked back from extinction. These pop up sometimes in BJs. Just know that I have discovered that one of my hens must be heterozygous for auburn and if you breed two auburn carrying chicks together you could start working on your own Auburn flock. Cannot guarantee Auburn chicks but it is a real possibility: I have hatched out four of 28 so far.

Back
Top Bottom