Heritage Rare Black Javas $3 each--test hatching complete w/ good results!

Girls are going strong, and I am finding I have eggs available to send on Wednesday (6-8, sometimes more) even after filling the weekly Monday shipment.

IF you know you can get eggs on Saturday from your post office, and this sounds good to you, let me know! Zones close to me (I'm in NC) may be able to get shipments by Friday with Wednesday mail out--this is up to you to research and decide.

This would allow some of you who are open to receiving less than 12 eggs to get them sooner than May...I plan to start doing this next week!:D

Last edited:
Girls are going strong, and I am finding I have eggs available to send on Wednesday (6-8, sometimes more) even after filling the weekly Monday shipment.

IF you know you can get eggs on Saturday from your post office, and this sounds good to you, let me know! Zones close to me (I'm in NC) may be able to get shipments by Friday with Wednesday mail out--this is up to you to research and decide.

This would allow some of you who are open to receiving less than 12 eggs to get them sooner than May...I plan to start doing this next week!:D

I'm in Wake Forest, 27587. I would be willing to accept a mid week shipment. Let me know.

Kittie

Kittie, wonderful! I will ship this Wednesday afternoon as many as possible after shipping tomorrow. 6-12 eggs ok? Please
private message me details?

Back
Top Bottom