Hershy's surprise :)

thumbsup.gif
Congrats on the new little duckies! Hershey is a very pretty chocolate Scovie.

I love my muscovy, and this year I have chocolates, I have 4 hens and a buff drake, so keep us up to date on the color that they are later.. I have 1 choc. that is about week old and I hope that I will have more hatch this week...

Lets see here, we have bumble bee scovlings:lol:, and a scovling in the house that looks looks like......... A BANANA WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!!!! Sorry, I just had to put it out there
roll.png
!!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to update this. The little one had to be culled. He got quite sick(I think he got too cold and weak before I found him) He started having seizure like moments so I did what I felt was best. 2 others have died also, but I think that was natural selection. I have 9 babies now.

And then the most horrible happened. Hershey has disappeard. She has been gone 2 days and the little ones are not happy
hit.gif
. We have a new neighboring dog and I'm afraid this is why she is missing. I will get pics of the babies so you can see how they have grown.

Julie

awwww, so cute!

I can't wait for my momma scovie Rosilee's eggs to hatch(in four days!), she's solid white, and the dad, Squeaks is the same black(green in the light) but solid.

I wonder what colors I'll get. I know nothing about Rosilees genetics, but Squeaks momma was chocolate, and his dad was black like him.

ETA: D: D: I hope nothing bads happened to momma!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom