He's finally coming home

Please thank your son from me and my family. It's people like him who keep us safe and free and we really appreciate all they do.

I just adopted another deployed hero today through soldiersangels.org who I'll be sending letters and carepackages to.
big_smile.png

Please tell your son Thank You from all of us at byc. I'm so thankful for people like him who put life and limb up for little ole me. I also thank all of his family who serve right along with him.

Thank you all for your well wishes. i am totally bummed right now. i just finished cancelling all our homecoming plans. I got an email from my son. He will not be home on the 17. they bumped him off that flight and now he thinks he will be leaving on the 21. can't tell you how disapointed I am. now we have to wait until he knows more before we can make reservations. Hopefully my DH's boss will still allow him the time off. THis is the second time its been moved back,but we thought for sure it was OK this time. OH WELL thats the Army for you.

I just spotted this post...I want to agree with the others. Thank your son for his service to the country. He's a brave man and we appreciate him greatly!!!!!!
smile.png
smile.png

Just read your post about his flight getting bumped. So sorry....it has got to be hard waiting.

Last edited:
I feel so bad that your son's return is delayed. I know how you feel. Although my son hasn't been gone that long, I really can't wait for his return in September. I truely hope that the Air Force isn't as bad at timing as the ARMY is.

Still, be sure to give him a big hug from everyone stateside behind all of our armed forces serving here and abroad.

Back
Top Bottom