He's finally coming home

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sugar Sand Farm, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    My son Jasan's unit arrived back from Iraq this morning. Due to a last minute mission Jasan will return on Thursday the 17. We plan to be there to greet him. Its been along 15 months but he is finally coming Home. Thanks to all BYC members who sent cards and letters to him and his unit.

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thank you to your son for his service to our country. Bless you and the family for supporting him.

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

What wonderful news! I hope he has a wonderful homecoming!!

4. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    I'm very happy that another brave soldier is returning home.

Please do extend our thanks for keeping our country safe. I get goosebumps every time I see any soldier, no matter the branch or the sex.

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] How totally fantastic!!!!!!!! Enjoy enjoy.........I actually dont know anyone in the armed forces either side of the pond.... BUT... thank you to those putting their lives on the line for the sake of peace.. xxxxx

6. ncgnance

ncgnance Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Iredell County, NC
    From my family to your son: Welcome home!! And thank you for your service...And to you and your family: Thank you for you service also....

7. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Please let your son know how much we appreciate his service to our country. 15 months is a long time for you to worry about your son. And for him to put his life on hold to serve his country. It is deeply appreciated!
    Woo Hoo! Let the homecoming begin!!

8. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Congratulations! I'm glad you're going to meet up with him when he returns. He'll need your support, I'm sure.

Thank him for sharing his life with our country.

Stacy

9. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Praise the Lord. I'm so glad to hear. You know it's odd but the other night I was going through old posts of mine and came across one where I had posted with you about our son's being in Iraq. I remembered praying for your son and I wondered whatever happened. I know the feeling of hearing that they are safely back at base and waiting for them to get all the way home. I was so excited and thankful I took the whole family on a week long cruise for Christmas just days after he arrived home.

So glad your son is safe. Enjoy your reunion.

Monique

10. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Please give him a big "thank you hug" from a grateful country.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by