He's Here, He's Here!!!!!!!!(MORE PICS ADDED PAGE 2)

SilverStar

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
california
Yay!!! I just got my Serama today.
ya.gif
He was shipped from Kentucky to California and made it here in record time. He is a happy healthy little boy!! he is so precious and i just love him already!! I just wanted to share that with everyone!!! Thanks BlueGrassseramas!!! You totaly Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
celebrate.gif
D.gif
big_smile.png

Last edited:
You are very welcome!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Im so excited too! It was my first time shipping and it was great to share it with Cora!!
wee.gif

Im not sure of the color..
He is a F2 booted Serama tho!! I'd put a pic, but Im sure Cora will have better soon, and I dont want to ruin her surprise!

I'd say he is whiteish with a green tail. He has this really light honey color faded into his saddles and hackles. I thought he was dusty when Patrick brought him here, but it didnt wash off with his bath, lol!!

Hurry home!
fl.gif
Counting down to when you get off work!!
fl.gif

Pics! Pics!!

Ok, here he is!!! he is doing well. eating & drinking and enjoying some snuggles
love.gif
. I just love him. I put a towell on his cage beacuse it was really bright in the room he was in. Jessi... you were so awsome to work with and i will definatly be buying from you again. Thanks soooo Much!!! your communication with me was wonderful. it was really great that i had someone to hang on with during this crazy ride
thumbsup.gif

30331_fam_pictures_538.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom