He's HOME!!!

Their Other Mother

Songster
11 Years
May 1, 2008
Arizona
Thanks everyone for the prayers. Our Great Dane Thor who has been missing since Sunday is home!!! He wandered off and just wandered in early this morning. I posted his story on "No substitute for a good dog" We were so worried the coyotes got him but he dosent have a scratch on him. Thanks again!

Give him lots of kisses and treats!

...and maybe a nice, big, fenced in yard.
gig.gif

Quote:
Yeah, one about 12 feet tall... He's a Great Dane, almost 7' long, his 5 1/2 ' kennel is a joke to him. He also ripped the wooden gate off one time. He even knows how to open the front door! I think Marmaduke is his mentor....

If he is intact and mature he may have been left because a female was in heat, of which may be expecting his puppies in a few weeks?? Just a suggestion. Male dogs are Excellent escape artist when they have a "particular goal" in mind..They are all instinct at that point.

Quote:
GOD HELP US!!!! That's what we are afraid of. No neighbors have served us with paternity papers yet but the puppy support could be financially devistating.
My little 10 year old girl's biggest fear of loosing him was the possibility that he and our female Dane would now not have puppies. She has transferred her love for hatching eggs to having puppies!

Back
Top Bottom