He's HOME!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Their Other Mother, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Thanks everyone for the prayers. Our Great Dane Thor who has been missing since Sunday is home!!! He wandered off and just wandered in early this morning. I posted his story on "No substitute for a good dog" We were so worried the coyotes got him but he dosent have a scratch on him. Thanks again!

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    PTL! how wonderful!

a good belly rub may be in order!

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Give him lots of kisses and treats!

...and maybe a nice, big, fenced in yard. [​IMG]

4. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I am so glad to hear your good news. It is so devasting when a beloved animal is missing. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

A coyote? All he had to do was sit on it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So glad he is home unharmed!!!!

6. Their Other Mother

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Quote:Yeah, one about 12 feet tall... He's a Great Dane, almost 7' long, his 5 1/2 ' kennel is a joke to him. He also ripped the wooden gate off one time. He even knows how to open the front door! I think Marmaduke is his mentor....

7. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    If he is intact and mature he may have been left because a female was in heat, of which may be expecting his puppies in a few weeks?? Just a suggestion. Male dogs are Excellent escape artist when they have a "particular goal" in mind..They are all instinct at that point.

8. Their Other Mother

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Quote:GOD HELP US!!!! That's what we are afraid of. No neighbors have served us with paternity papers yet but the puppy support could be financially devistating.
    My little 10 year old girl's biggest fear of loosing him was the possibility that he and our female Dane would now not have puppies. She has transferred her love for hatching eggs to having puppies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by