Hey all!

Diogo Pereira

In the Brooder
Feb 20, 2020
Hey guys, I'm Diogo Pereira and I'm a 21yo portuguese aspiring Game Developer. I feel like i should start by aswering your questions about what the heck I'm doing here and it's pretty simple, I'm currently in my first year of masters learning how to make better games and stuff, but I'm also learning how to code and work with an arduino, so i think you see where I'm going with this. Me and a friend of mine are planing on building an incubator and control everything there is to control in it with an arduino.
The project still needs to be approved but I thinkourteacher will allow it. Anyways, about the chickens, I'm not new to them, both of my grandmas have chickens, my family is very rural so I felt like doing this project as kind of an homage to them. But that's about it, I can't really tell you much about them because I don't usually take care of them, I do live in the same house as my grandma right now and she has alot of them but i don't know the breeds or anything, what I can tell you is that their eggs are much better compared to store bought and the meat is also pretty high quality. Also if you haven't tried there's a portuguese dish you should try, it's called "Arroz de Cavidela", it's a rice dish made with rice (obviously), frayed chicken and chicken's blood, yes chickens blood, it's AMAZING trust me. About my hobbies, since im in the area of Game Developing I'm abviously a big fan of video games but I also enjoy farming and building stuff. How did I find BYC? Iwas just googling some stuff about incubators and it came up, and I think you already know why I'm joining. That wraps it up, thanks for reading my introduction! :D

Here's a picture of my arduino, you can program stuff in it to detect signals being received in certain pins and output signals in other pins. This setup i have right know is for a heat sensor.

Attachments

• 86806993_493748274633563_3869654087884603392_n.jpg
    86806993_493748274633563_3869654087884603392_n.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom