Hey any Gay members?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
mom'sfolly :

I think it is a family friendly topic. My family has gay members and they are pretty friendly.

thumbsup.gif

mom'sfolly :

What, we can ask how many times a day people bathe, but we can't ask if they're gay?

gig.gif

Quote:
I didn't get to read the post before it was pulled but if it is simply talking about being gay, yes it is family friendly, lots of gay people have healthy children who lead normal functional lives.

I'm confused. What is wrong, is people who torment other people who raise healthy families by consenting non abusive adults, because those people have a personal problem with someone else being born a certain way or has a lifestyle that doesn't harm anyone, that someone else doesn't like.

Quote:
Yeah... this is true..

I liked the singles thread though..(and i'm married..
lol.png
hide.gif
..)

I dont argue with the topic, its just another way for people to relate to one another. Heck, im sure that there are gay people on here who have questions or problems with their day to day lives just like everyone else. But of course, there will be a few "old fashioned" People on here that are closed minded and ready to get this thread shut down =/ Which i can see happening pretty quickly since one quality of beinging human is enjoying sticking your nose in other peoples business.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom