Rehome two Muscovy drakes to loving home (SC, willing to travel)

Laurenmld

In the Brooder
Jun 7, 2022
Hello All- We are located in the Charleston, SC area and looking for a loving home for two rescued Muscovy drakes. We rescued them last year as they were imprinted ducklings- the white drake was born in April of 2022, and the gray and white drake born in August of 2022. We consider them pets and part of our family, but unfortunately the bachelor pad is not working out. The gray and white drake needs to be around females; he has been bullying and trying to mate the white drake since January and we have been trying hard for nine months to remedy the situation but nothing has worked. We are unable to take in females (or more waterfowl) per our county restrictions.
They are both very sweet and social (the white I would say is extremely social!) and comfortable with humans, dogs, and cats. I truly believe they would coexist well again (they did before the hormones kicked in strong!) if the gray and white drake was able to mate.
Please message me if interested- we are willing to travel a reasonable amount to get them to the right home that will also see them as pets! Also, I would appreciate any ideas you may have in rehoming them responsibily.
Thank you!
tempImageS8Wv9Z.jpg
tempImage1SZn3g.jpg
tempImage1YSoGl.jpg

@Laurenmld do you know how to get on your state forum? if you post there you may get some close interested. We can help you get there is you need help.
Your drakes are gorgeous.
Yes please I would appreciate your help! And thank you! They are gorgeous and we really do adore them, but need to do what is best for their well-being

Back
Top Bottom