Squeak61

Songster
May 22, 2017
Connecticut
Hello everyone! My name is Sam and I'm a first time chicken owner. My family and I recently welcomed 10 chickens into our household. Currently, they are all around six weeks old. We have two White Leghorns, a Barred Rock, three Buff Orpingtons, three Spangled Hamburgs, and my best friend, a Salmon Faverolle named Squeak (My profile picture :) ). We're keeping our chickens for eggs. So, once again, hello to everyone and I look forward to joining your community:D

krowl

Songster
Feb 23, 2017
Eastern Shore, Maryland
Hello everyone! My name is Sam and I'm a first time chicken owner. My family and I recently welcomed 10 chickens into our household. Currently, they are all around six weeks old. We have two White Leghorns, a Barred Rock, three Buff Orpingtons, three Spangled Hamburgs, and my best friend, a Salmon Faverolle named Squeak (My profile picture :) ). We're keeping our chickens for eggs. So, once again, hello to everyone and I look forward to joining your community:D

Welcome!! Squeak is adorable!!! :welcome

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Salmon Faverolles are so sweet and gentle. If you want to confirm what you have you can post photos at "what breed or gender is this."

Top Bottom