Hey BYC!!!

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for a while i ended up getting sick got diagnosed with diverticulitis but good news my cemani had 5 baby chicks and my second cemani is brooding on eggs also

Attachments

• IMG_20210907_075646~2.jpg
    IMG_20210907_075646~2.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey! I am new and super excited to be here! I live in Northern Illinois with a wonderful young flock of 7, 2 of which we got May and the other 5 we got in July! I hope to learn as much as I can here so that I can be the best chicken mom possible to my feather babies!

I have a Barred Plymouth Rock named Peck, an Easter Egger named Drake, a Speckled Sussex named Winona, 2 Wyandottes named Daphne and Darcy, and 2 Buff Brahma Bantams named Maisy and Matilda! I used to have a RIR and a Sebright bantam as well!

I hope to learn much here! Thanks for letting me into this community!
Welcome if you ever need any advice from us dont be afraid to ask❤🐥

Thank you and yes there really good they never jumped over my fence before and i did have a garden just for them with fruit and veggies that they could snack on but there good chickens i did have an add on lately so they can nest in one spot cause im still struggling on them going in one area if its not the top of the trampoline its under my polaris so its a little egg hunt.but my hubby did find something sturdy for them to lay or sleep in.Which i love.i did add pn a tarp to it to pull down at night to keep them safe but if it rains i pull it back up.
20211002_200014.jpg
20210929_183238_HDR.jpg
20210929_182953.jpg
20210925_163912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom