Hey can anyone please help with the gender of my young Brahma

CountryGirl70s

Chirping
Jan 1, 2021
Hi everyone my first time posting here
Can anyone help please I have two Brahma hatched at home and wondering gender they were born 11 Oct 20 and one I think is light Brahma other lavender none have Growing size wattles but do have small combs both have different tail feathers so I’m thinking have one of each photos to follow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893.6 KB · Views: 19
H
They also aren't pure brahma, unless there are brahma colors I don't know about.
i I’m in uk lavender getting popular think other one is a pied puller but first time owning so not sure they are both big for age but come from breeder eggs with brahmas 2.5ft so think that’s why

Hi t
They are both male, I am really excited somebody else likes Brahmas too:wee
Hi there
I’m afraid these chickie are taking over mine and my families lives they are fabulous breed and very friendly I have a few breeds now like rosecomb sultan araucana and of course lovely silkies blues white and red frizzles oh forgot about my pecans they too are adorable and literally sit on my shoulders very cute and friendly birds

Again big thanks for replies will post about my little rosecomb soon as think she’s a girl but as only one that hatched no one to compare with

Back
Top Bottom