Hey everybody!

yrdbuzrd

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 10, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have been around chickens several times with different family members. Currently I live on my families small farm. They have Buff Orfingtons, Bantams, and a few Guinea fowl. I am trying to learn and will be getting my own in a few weeks.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
The farm has about 30
(3) What breeds do you have?
Buff Orfingtons, Bantams, one Silkie, and a few Guineas
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Surfing the internet
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
gardening, reading, puzzles of all kinds
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We have two cats and two dogs. We have a little farm house and live on 12 acres with 2 siblings in their own houses, with their families.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Just found out about it. Looked like a great community.

Colorful welcome 2.gif

It is great to have you here!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have been around chickens several times with different family members. Currently I live on my families small farm. They have Buff Orfingtons, Bantams, and a few Guinea fowl. I am trying to learn and will be getting my own in a few weeks.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
The farm has about 30
(3) What breeds do you have?
Buff Orfingtons, Bantams, one Silkie, and a few Guineas
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Surfing the internet
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
gardening, reading, puzzles of all kinds
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We have two cats and two dogs. We have a little farm house and live on 12 acres with 2 siblings in their own houses, with their families.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Just found out about it. Looked like a great community.
I ABSOLUTELY love your name!!!

Back
Top Bottom