Hey everyone,

Grammie J

Hatching
Apr 12, 2016
Hey everyone,
I am Grammie J. I have 13 chickies. Half of them are 6 weeks and the other half are 4 weeks. There are several kinds. I love them! The highlight of my day is to go and sit in the pen with them and talk and pet them. I have some serious health issues that keep me from working, driving and doing most things, so these are part of my animal babies. There is alot that I don't know, so i am here to learn,!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome! We're glad you're here! :)

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Grammie, nice to hear you are enjoying your chickens!

There are a lot of good articles on all sorts of chicken topics in the Learning Center

Thanks for joining us!

Hi Grammie and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
CT

Welcome Grammie, it is so nice to have you here. The Learning Center has tons of information - that usually will answer most questions. You can also post on your state thread- just put state name in search box and it will pop up.

Chick TV has better ratings than the regular tv shows. No reruns, new shows every day, and no cable or satellite bills. It's also very calming to spend time with chickens.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom