Hey from ohio!

chkn15

Chirping
May 13, 2015
Hey there! My family and I live in NE Ohio. We are getting our first batch of chicks the first week in June. We will have 8 hens. A buff Orpington, 3 Rhode Island Reds, and 4 Golden Buffs. I found this site by researching chickens. Stumbled across it I guess :) I was coaxed into getting chickens from our friends! Can't wait to get these chickens and get some eggs!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm a new member from NE Ohio as well. I have 6 chicks growing in the basement (and escaping) right now.

If you haven't, check your pm box as you should receive a pm from BYC with lots of links on how to find things and search the site.
big_smile.png

Welcome to Backyard chickens, glad you joined the flock. To post on other threads, just pick a thread you want to post on, and do it just like you did for this one. You can post anywhere you want.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Good luck with your future flock. Those are great breeds you've picked out. I'm glad you found BYC. It's the perfect place to learn about chickens and share your experiences with others. Have you checked out our learning center yet? Tons of helpful info there https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Back
Top Bottom