Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Princess opted for spaghetti last night, so angel hair it was.

I know that I am late, but tonight will be corned beef, boiled potatoes, cabbage and carrots. This is one of my favorite meals, and the house smells so :drool

Two nights ago we had Stromboli, and salad. Hubby nearly passed out from anticipation! Last night we grilled sweet Italian sausage and brats, with chips and asparagus sauteed in olive oil with salt and pepper.

Katie made dinner last night! That little girl loves to cook and be in the kitchen but it's not safe for her to do it at her house. Kendra tends to be very persistent about wanting to be wherever Katie is, and we can't explain to her that she needs to stay out of the way. Katie could be draining a pot of pasta, take a step back, and trip over Kendra. The kids shoo her out, but she sneaks back any way she can. So Katie comes over here and pampers me...she cooks, she sets the table, she cleans up afterward. And she's learning! Love it!

Anyway, last night was smoked pork chops with caramelized pineapple, au gratin potatoes, and a lovely wedge salad.

Back
Top Bottom