Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Son and grand daughter are here on their way back to Syracuse U. We ended up going to the Longhorn Steakhouse. Masking is no longer required, and capacity is at 100% - I was very uncomfortable!
I don’t blame you! Yesterday at the grocery store the checker was unmasked and told me I could take my mask off if I wanted. Instead of making a snarky comment about where she got her public health degree I just said we’ve enjoyed a whole year of no illness at all and want to keep it that way. I did enjoy a visit with my vaccinated sister today in my garden without masks.

Son and grand daughter are here on their way back to Syracuse U. We ended up going to the Longhorn Steakhouse. Masking is no longer required, and capacity is at 100% - I was very uncomfortable!
Other Son wanted his Dad and I at red robin for Fathers day it would be 100% there .. We said not yet no

I don’t blame you! Yesterday at the grocery store the checker was unmasked and told me I could take my mask off if I wanted. Instead of making a snarky comment about where she got her public health degree I just said we’ve enjoyed a whole year of no illness at all and want to keep it that way. I did enjoy a visit with my vaccinated sister today in my garden without masks.
That is very wise!

I read an article that said we may be in for a very bad year of colds and flu because we have not been exposed to them for a year.

Wearing a mask makes sense during any time of high infection risk.

Other Son wanted his Dad and I at red robin for Fathers day it would be 100% there .. We said not yet no
We are at 50% here and masks are required. Mask rules are supposed to change on Jun 15th. We may go to higher capacity for inside on June 9th for our County.

Back
Top Bottom