Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I've been lurking on this thread for some time. I live alone, so whatever I make I eat it all till I cook again. Not very interesting, but works for me. I usually just make things up tasting as I go along. I made feta stuffed lamb meatballs along with lemon potatoes & onions with a marinated cuke, red onion & cilantro salad.
That sounds so tasty!

I've been lurking on this thread for some time. I live alone, so whatever I make I eat it all till I cook again. Not very interesting, but works for me. I usually just make things up tasting as I go along. I made feta stuffed lamb meatballs along with lemon potatoes & onions with a marinated cuke, red onion & cilantro salad.

Sounds as if your one heck of cook Welcome to thread

On some meals, I will cook up a big batch and freeze some for the future when I need a quick meal.

Tonight I will roast a lemon/pepper chicken and serve with stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli, sweet corn, and gravy of course. Older grand daughter is heading home today. Because of her sister being in 'quarantine' here we were unable to visit with her cousins, and life with the grand parents is a bit boring. :oops:

Tonight I will roast a lemon/pepper chicken and serve with stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli, sweet corn, and gravy of course. Older grand daughter is heading home today. Because of her sister being in 'quarantine' here we were unable to visit with her cousins, and life with the grand parents is a bit boring. :oops:
Probably “traumatic“, rather than boring :lau

Back
Top Bottom