Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Welcome back, FarmerDenise! You were missed! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Monica!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day and finding ways to celebrate even if family can't make it due to the snow. Give yourself permission to relax. Sometimes that can make for the best birthday! I hope you feel better soon.

That sounds like a wonderful pot pie, Jamie_Dog_Trainer!

Today is B4D, though I'm not yet sure what I'll make. Since the rain is supposed to roll in any time now (same storm that will be giving Monica snow), perhaps I'll lean toward oatmeal or something similar.

Happy Birthday Cknmom! Welcome to the club!
big_smile.png

Thanks all! DH took me out for both breakfast and dinner!!He said it was 'No cooking Wednesday'!! Not sure what I'm cooking tonight.
Monica

Well, thank goodness for Bobbie Flay! (Food Network Star/Chef) Was trying to think of something for dinner and Bobbie was on doing a Throwdown with a couple of ladies that specialize in Chicken Pot Pie. Perfect! had leftover roast chicken from the night before, frozen pie crust in the freezer, all kinds of vegetables and an hour later a really yummy chicken pot pie.

Dawnsuiter like you recipe for won tons - going to try that.

Monica glad you had a no cooking day for your special day.
clap.gif
Any update on the weather and if you get to have your party.

Sandee

Last night was sloppy joes, tonight mac n cheese with ham.
It looks as though we will be getting snow tonight and all day sat. So I don't know how many people will show. I don't want DMIL to be driving up here in snow/wind/ice, so I will probably tell her to stay home. Oh well, that is why I don't have birthday parties!
Monica

Back
Top Bottom