Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Thanks Dragonfly Ranch!!!
big_smile.png

Last night was spaghetti squash with pork sausage spaghetti sauce and a crisp mixed greens salad.
YUMMY

I took a picture.. but everyone knows what spaghetti squash looks like right??

Quote:
Monica - nothing says that you can't have a ANOTHER party next weekend. Personally I draw out my Birthday as much as I can. I buy myself Birthday presents all the time, borrowing on upcoming years. I think I'm up to about 2032 so guess I better plan on living a long time!!

Have a great party no matter what.

Last night Chicken Parmesan, Asparagus and Angel Hair pasta. Tonight is Pizza night.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Sandee

Tonight I made Italian Beef Dip sandwiches (recipe courtesy of www.thepioneerwoman.com) on homemade crusty french rolls, mashed potatoes, and home canned applesauce. First time I've made Italian Beef Dip sandwiches and it was very yummy! I used my crockpot to cook the roast. Even the kiddos gobbled it up.

Quote:
Thanks Monica I will try this one. Am I correct that you store in an airtight container. Provided that it lasts that long
droolin.gif

Sandee

This sounds like a variation of the heath crackers we make at Christmastime; yours is minus the crackers, of course. They are yummy though. I may try this tonight, if I have any butter! I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies today, but had no more baking soda....

Last night:

Herb & lemon roasted chicken
Brown basmati rice
Baby peas
Carrots with brown sugar & dill

Tonight:

Marinated Mahi Mahi (Thanks TJ's!)
Whole wheat Couscous
steamed spinach and Swiss chard

Both my husband and I have chest colds - so soup sounded really good last night. Got out one of my old time cook books "The Enchanted Broccoli Forest" and made Potato, Chili & Cheese soup. It sure felt good on the throat and was tasty too.

Since we have so much beautiful lettuce in the green house right now - thought I better make a salad with some grilled salmon for a little protein.

Sandee

P.S. Monica did you get to have your Birthday party?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom