Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Quote:
wee.gif
so happy that you had a great time. I do know the grapevine since my sister in law lives in Lancaster and we go there once in a while but are able to cut off to Highway 38 (I think) but I have driven over the grapevine when there has been snow and it scared the bejeebers out of me. The fireworks were perfect - hang on to the husband is sounds like a great guy.

Sandee

I think I mentioned earlier this week but have had a chest cold and ended up going home early yesterday - can't believe that I hit the door at 3:30pm and went straight to bed - have never done that before. Slept until 5:30pm got up made Salmon patties and fresh garden salad and was back in bed by 8:30pm.

Today I think I do minute steaks today, with a potato side and salad. Easy and to bed early again.

DawnSuiter - your dishes always look so yummy. I cook enough for 3-4 so I get leftovers the next day for lunch. When we don't have leftovers I'm at a total lost. I like the idea of not having to cook so much in the summer especially when there so much canning to do.

Sandee

Last night I made omeletes with potatoes, ham, bacon, red onion, jack& cheddar cheeses. DH and I had green sauce on top along with cheese and more filling.

Thanks BB and Sandee. I forgot to mention, out of 20 people that said they'd come we got 16-not bad. My husband is very wonderful.

Tonight is meatballs with gravy over rice.

Monica

Dragonfly Ranch... thank you so much, I'm glad you think so. I love designing dinners, to me it's as creative as building a logo for someone or making a dress, or building a new coop... I just love the creating of it! Someday I'll have a little restaurant I hope.
wink.png

Last night we had LOVELY poached eggs ( I just learned this technique), homemade blueberry pancakes with blueberry "enhanced" Mrs. Butterworths (gosh.. just can't give that stuff up), whole grain toasts & grape jelly. It was severely off balance as far as meals go, but it's good, quick and fun once in a while. I suppose that is what I call a junk food dinner.

Tonight is Bison Burgers!!!
wee.gif

They stopped stocking them at one store and another started, so I found another supply and bought up 5lbs right away, and asked the meat guy to make sure and KEEP getting it.

Quote:
That is IT!!! Thanks for the confirmation!
My birthday is next week... I think I might just deserve a helping hand in the kitchen for my birthday!!
smile.png

Yay! Happy birthday! You're going to love it. It's a very solid item and well labeled.
That's funny. My bday/Christmas gifts are usually things to help me do things for the rest of the household as well.

Back
Top Bottom