1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hey guys, I'm back. :)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by luvinmychickens, Apr 5, 2012.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I sort of forgot about BYC for a little bit because I lost a good friend I think....But...I iz back! [​IMG]

@Chloe, OOOOOOHHHHH maaahhh gaaawwwwddddd! You need to PM mee Reeal soon!!!!!!

@Banny, I see you've been your normal self, huh? Oh goodness gracious..

@Spazzy, I haven't talked to you in a lllloooonnnggggg time.

@Jerkey, you need to PM me too!! We started to Pm, but then stopped for some reason, lol.

@Shayli, PM me too!!:) We like, all of the sudden, stopped for some reason. :p ooh, and I have an orthadontist appointment this month. && how are you liking your braces?! I'm afraid they're gonna hurt.... Lol. I wish you lived closer! I have a Spring Musical coming up in a few weeks and it's gonna be funny..I wish you could come..:(

@ChickenForever, I haven't talked to you in like, forever. :/ We used to Pm! You said I seemed cool, lol.

@MrPekinDuck, oh goodness. The questions you ask me sometimes. But your always there to try to make me feel better, thats for sure.

@Sawing Logs, your a good friend. :D We've PMed until I left for a little bit..

&&Ducky, I sowwy.. I've cooled a little bit now and times are better so, I should be less cranky and stop taking things out on you.. Hey rememberr the Island Life RP? We should keep doing that..It was funny reading some of the things they said to eachother..Lol.

Oh gosh, I probably forgot to add other people...But oh well.. If I forgot you, I'll probably end up Pming you sometime soon. :p

(The reason why I posted this, was because I didn't feel like sending out a million PMs. Lol.)

2. Sawing Logs

Sawing Logs Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Mhm. Yes we did..Hardly though..

3. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    I was wondering what happened! Personally I don't know how I would forget BYC! [​IMG]

4. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Send it to me here. :p
    We need a plot though. :O

5. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio

Ikr? This used to be my favorite site!!!!!

6. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio

True... :p Only for like two weeks. D:

7. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Ahh! Okay!
    Yeah..

8. Hey!! I was wondering where on earth you went!! I didn't think you would ever come back... but you did!!!!

9. Sawing Logs

Sawing Logs Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Lol

10. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

I Will :) I haven't been on much lately, either so it's all good. Sweeet...Uhh, I don't, really. Because they hurt so much..but you get used to it, so I guess they're okay. Ha, I'm eating jerky right now, and I have to chew it for literally 5 minutes. One of the bad things about braces..(actually, I probably shouldn't even be eating jerky..shhh) :) :D
    Yeah, I wish I lived closer too..:( Have fun! :)
    So you should PM me, or I'll PM you, doesn't matter. [​IMG]
    ~Shayli ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by