Hey guys im new here and im from California!

EriRojas

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 11, 2013
California
Hi I am new here I would love to network with all of you and share our knowledge. I currently have game birds such as; Ringneck Pheasants, White Pheasants, Melanistic Mutant Pheasants, Chukar Partridge, Albino Chukar Partridge, Georgia Giant Bobwhite quail. And I also have some Coturnix Quail, Red Golden Pheasants and hopefully soon I will be adding 120 northern bobwhites soon.
I have been breeding and raising pheasants since I was a little kid. I am currently 19, Living in Central Valley/Northern California. I am an Ag Business Major and Minoring in either poultry science or something in that area. I have been taking college courses in Avian Science, Poultry Science, and Avian Science. I am very knowledgeable in poultry, been taking courses for around 2 years; my favorite area is incubation. My goals are to expand my game bird project into a full scale game bird farm. Right now it is just a small business/hobby for me but I intend of expanding. I am currently doing market research for game birds. Establishing connections with different hatcheries/farms around the continental united states. I hope I can network on here with all of you and learn different things and maybe teach you different things about the industry. I love helping people who are just starting out with birds. I love giving advice. I am very friendly and outgoing. Hopefully though this I can network with different breeders and acquire more knowledge, establish new connections and help others in need of poultry advice.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

write2caroline

Songster
10 Years
Jun 21, 2009
Jacksonville
welcome-byc.gif

I used to live in Brentwood and the pheasants were always flying up when I drove along that winding levy road to stockton.

I am looking forward to reading some of your posts!

Glad you joined us

Caroline

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
welcome-byc.gif
wow what a great resume, if BYC were hiring I bet they would grab you up. I was a little put off at first, I thought you meant game bird breeds of chicken. But pheasants, etc are a whole different ball of wax. I hope you will post some articles on here so others can benefit from your experiences.

Top Bottom