Hey hey, I'm Jessica!!

Jcreech0805

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2021
Fremont, Ohio
I'm Jessica or Jess... I currently live in Ohio now for 2 years and since then we have had chickens, which were originally used as an addition to my 5 yr old daughter's Easter basket right before the move here! And let's just say that 16 chicks for a first timer was not even on our minds at the time of buying them, but we apparently had managed until every single last one ended up being ate by the raccoons on the hunt! So this year we decided to start fresh with new chicks (and less this time, 1/2 the amount to be quite honest) and we actually had the time and money to get them started out right this time with an actual coop and run! So I had bought 8 at the store and some reason one didn't make it so now I have 7 altogether and they aren't all the same breed but they are definitely all dual purpose breeds if that helps with anything! The ducks are new to me and my family.... which is something I forgot to mention in the beginning! My family currently would consist of my boyfriend, me, and of course I already mentioned my daughter but she isn't here with us at the time she is at her father's from where we moved from, then we also have a 14 month old toddler who lives with us and toys to get the attention of all the birds, no one imparticular, but all the animals in general including the puppy we just got for him and the 2 original cats plus a wild one that took to us and then the extra 5 kittens we just had last week! I enjoy looking forward to this experience without as many problems as last years but I'm desperate for some ideas, any and all! Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom