HEY N.J.

I live in Millville.I have 4 hens that I bought from Butterhoffs,at first I was going there for small bags of feed,but now I go to Central tractor.I'm heading to Roorks in Elmer for a ceramic heater that fits in a lite bulb socket.I bought them in may,now its december.

Does anyone near have 4-6 fertile eggs they could sell me? I could meet you at the Morristown Agway. I will also need a home for said chicks should we be successful with a hatch. We are not set up for a bigger flock, yet, but I promised my kids we would try to hatch before I invested in hatching expensive BCM eggs.

Last edited:
I am from New Jersey also.. Monmouth county.. Allentown NJ. I have two mallard ducklings, one rhode island red, one golden laced wyandotte, one black australorp, and three dark brahmas!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I'm in Ocean County - Jackson!
There are a lot of us from the area on BYC. Welcome!

Jackson is right around the corner from us. We live on Keris Christmas Tree Farm. Are you familiar? Do you raise chickens for sale? I just purchased six and then two ducks. If you do I wish I had met you before hand! I'm trying to find some people in the area that are familiar with keeping chickens in case i need some advice!! Thanks!

Quote:
You're on 539. I've passed your tree farm for years.
smile.png

Let me know what you're looking for (ages, sexes and breeds). I'll try to help you find them. You can PM me if you'd like.

Seems like no new NJ people for a while but who knows?! I am in North Jersey (Long Valley) with 3 silkies, 3 Wyandottes and 3 mixed something or anothers. I have to get decent pics to post to get some input on what they may be...

Hello from jacobstown, nj . Right down the road from new egypt agway. Went down there sat to get chicks and they were already out of ee. I was so looking forward to getting some this year. Got 3 BR and 3 BO instead. Still might try to sqeeze in a couple EE later. I live right on rt 528 and love to garden as well. Cant wait for spring!! Happy egging all!!

Back
Top Bottom