Hey Quail Peeps!

hey ya'll, I asked Itsy over here, cause she's a smart study. and needs a lil studying from smart/wise people like ya'll about keeping some Quail.

check out her thread. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529752

and
look what she did with bottlecaps
wink.png
she bumps the avg. IQ here...

82602_tractor2.jpg

82602_tractor3.jpg

Quote:
LOL!
big_smile.png

You guys have me cracking up.

TD- Thanks for sharing my shtuff. I was really proud of that tractor - as simple as it is!! I'd like to make another coop tomorrow. I'd imagine that making quail enclosures is pretty easy. I should try one of those, too!

Quote:
Well, I hate to tell ya man, but this AINT NO TRICK!!! some days, JJ labs would bump the IQ around here...
lau.gif
I mean dont get me wrong, I like most of ya, but some of us are eat up with DUMB-A#$ !!!
idunno.gif

Welcome to quail side of life Itsy... Forgive us if we reserve judgment on if we like ya or not for just a little while... Ya see, ya came out and said right off, ya run with TD... (Model-A) Most of us been hope'in he'd spend more time in the chicken section....
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I do like your tractor coop set-up.
thumbsup.gif
The beer cap washer is a neat trick too. I think I heard a light bulb come on above JJ's head, He likes to recycle while beer sex'n birds... You may just fit right in over here.

Next question, Do ya have a bator? (It'd be real good if ya said yes here...) Folks are more apt to like a lady with her own bator. Same goes for a bass boat or a fine shotgun.... Welcome aboard Itsy, Bill

EDIT TO ADD : We dont really want TD to spend more time on the chicken side... Those folks are good people for the most part!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Well, I hate to tell ya man, but this AINT NO TRICK!!! some days, JJ labs would bump the IQ around here...
lau.gif
I mean dont get me wrong, I like most of ya, but some of us are eat up with DUMB-A#$ !!!
idunno.gif

Welcome to quail side of life Itsy... Forgive us if we reserve judgment on if we like ya or not for just a little while... Ya see, ya came out and said right off, ya run with TD... (Model-A) Most of us been hope'in he'd spend more time in the chicken section....
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

thumbsup.gif
The beer cap washer is a neat trick too. I think I heard a light bulb come on above JJ's head, He likes to recycle while beer sex'n birds... You may just fit right in over here.

Next question, Do ya have a bator? (It'd be real good if ya said yes here...) Folks are more apt to like a lady with her own bator. Same goes for a bass boat or a fine shotgun.... Welcome aboard Itsy, Bill

EDIT TO ADD : We dont really want TD to spend more time on the chicken side... Those folks are good people for the most part!!!
lau.gif

BILL YOU FORGOT 4WD TRUCK AND WELL TRAINED HUNTIN DOG IN THAT LIST...
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
idunno.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

thumbsup.gif

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

forces were too scattered here to defend the front door, I waltzed right in, said "squirrel" and sat down in the empty lazyboy...

chicken people kinda scared me off, cept for the ameraucana and ee people, but there again, they are going everywhichway themselves ya know...
hu.gif

Quote:
Dang....not only do I have a bator, but I also shoot! My Dad named me after Annie Oakley and I've been shooting since kindergarden (handguns, not shotguns). I am an amazing shot (if I do say so myself) and would certainly beat any of you in a target practice shoot-out. That being said - I've never been hunting, but I'm not opposed to it. I have a big canoe and enjoy freshwater fishing. I'd also probably beat any of you in a fish-off as well! I even bait my own hooks (making several girly "eeking" sounds all the while) and gut my own fish. Humble, arent I????
cool.png

I'm picking up some Polish eggs from a local farmer either tonight or tomorrow. They'll be my first incubating experience.

I'm REALLY excited about an Araucana trade (for eggs) from a BYCer. I can't wait to get those in the 'bator. I have a thing for the Araucanas/EE's. I'd also like to get some Copper Marans, but that'll come later.

QUAIL on the other hand - - - - if it weren't so hot today I would have slapped a quail hut together. There's always tomorrow..........

--Annie--

p.s. Thanks for suggesting I come on over here ModelA, sir. I like your quail friends!
lol.png

Last edited:
I'm used to be'in out shot by a girl, Heck, I aint proud.... Sounds like you'll do well here. Good luck with the chicken eggs. Time to start think'n bout hatch'in quail next!! Bill

Back
Top Bottom