Hey there!

Arroz con Pollo

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 19, 2014
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I've been a lurker for a while; always got a lot of advice here and enjoyed the threads, so I finally decided to join. Other than that, I'm really just an awkward kid who likes birds and doesn't have much else to say.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! There are lots of bird people here ;) I have three ducks and I'm sure my husband could make a compelling argument about me being an awkward adult. Lol!

Hello and welcome! There are lots of bird people here
wink.png
I have three ducks and I'm sure my husband could make a compelling argument about me being an awkward adult. Lol!
X2 Agreed! I have pet Bantam Cochin and my friends and family definitely think it is an unusual pet choice for California! But so glad you joined and have found a place that you can learn more about something you love
thumbsup.gif
Welcome!!!!

X2 Agreed! I have pet Bantam Cochin and my friends and family definitely think it is an unusual pet choice for California! But so glad you joined and have found a place that you can learn more about something you love :thumbsup  Welcome!!!!

I've gotten some comments about "ducks, really?" And also live in California! lol. Maybe it's in the water. :)

LOL...here's to breaking the mold
highfive.gif
Birds are so much fun once you actually get to know and interact with them! I hatch ducks in my classroom every year and I love them! They are such characters!! Now that my friends and family have been around them...they understand :)

images

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! Make yourself at home here on BYC and enjoy all that life has to offer!

Back
Top Bottom