Hey yall!

christyschickens2022

In the Brooder
Dec 4, 2022
Hey yall! My name is christy and my hubby and I have been raising chickens since March and we love it! We have 14 chickens (7 have been laying since summer and 4 are starting to lay) 5 of which are australorps, 2 easter Eggers, 2 sapphire gens, 2 English game bantam and 3 crevecouer. I'm happy to meet everyone and hope to further my knowledge by being part of this group

Hey yall! My name is christy and my hubby and I have been raising chickens since March and we love it! We have 14 chickens (7 have been laying since summer and 4 are starting to lay) 5 of which are australorps, 2 easter Eggers, 2 sapphire gens, 2 English game bantam and 3 crevecouer. I'm happy to meet everyone and hope to further my knowledge by being part of this group
Heyy!!
Glad to meet you 😊

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom