Airilith

Songster
10 Years
Sep 28, 2009
Eastern Shore, VA
Hey eveyone!

Just wanted to say hi and thank you.
big_smile.png
I've been floating around the board for a few weeks now and have learned so much already. I thought I knew alot already, but I was wrong. It's so exciting!

I'm living on the Eastern Shore of VA. Please give me a shout if you're in the area. I'd love to talk chickens, or dogs.
smile.png

Let's see, a little about me. I graduated from Virginia Tech about 1.5 years ago. Go Hokies! I then went to work for a poultry company, who after a year of hard work and horror kicked me to the curb. So I've decided that I want my own chickens, so they can have all the things my previous chickens didn't (clean air, real food, sunshine, and love). And of course so I can have some yummy fresh eggs.

That's my story! I thought I knew everything there was about chickens, but it's so cool to learn how to do things right. So now you can expect to see me posting questions everywhere, as I'm planning on getting my chicks in about 3 weeks. Yay!

~Airi~

Quote:
Ohhhh just you wait. Soon you will want a bator and you will be hatching out your own chicks. oh yeah!!!
wee.gif
I love my chickens.
ya.gif

Quote:
Soon? Is now soon enough!?! Haha!

I'll control myself though. It's exciting enough right now for me to get my lil chickadees. Only 14 days.
smile.png

I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Soon? Is now soon enough!?! Haha!

I'll control myself though. It's exciting enough right now for me to get my lil chickadees. Only 14 days.
smile.png

Welcome from Western Washington. I remember saying that I would control myself. Just you wait! It's real easy to become just like the rest of us. 34 chickens and counting.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom