Hey

Samalander

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 13, 2014
My name is Shari, I live in WA and I keep Muscovies.... And New Zealand/Rex rabbits.... And lots of crazy stuff. I live in town so my flock is not nearly as big as I would like, I am trying to keep it at a steady 4 adult Muscovies with 1-2 clutches a year. Trying.... Other then that I adore Americanas and Easter eggers but I am currently just focusing on my Muscovies. My sister is also critter crazy and keeps welch harliquin ducks, black jersey giant chickens and is adding American buff geese? And chocolate turkeys, along with her chinchilla rabbits and other crazy critters. So yup..... Hi!

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

You sound like ya will fit right in here
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BYC, Shari! Most of us are critter crazy (at least chicken crazy, including me). I don't know much about ducks (even though I've had a few), but I have to admit that duckling are the ultimate in cute. You might want to check out our "Ducks" section of the forum at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks Good luck with your flock.

Thank you!
I did post a question on there as my colors are confusing me. I enjoy chickens a lot but when I had to chose between my Easter eggers and my Muscovies the Muscovies won out, plus I can't keep a rooster in town... Big factor there. Here is a picture of my babies : )
upajyvu5.jpg
and mostly grown up!
8a8upysu.jpg

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a lovely flock of critters! Enjoy all your adventures with them and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom