Hi 👋 im new

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
Does your chicken have any flock mates? In what kind of condition are the bottom of her feet?
I keep my eyes on the bottom of her feet make sure they don't get sores the goal is when she is well enough off to make her some kind of shoes to like slowly move her toes back but something always wrong with her shes molting now and she gets easily stressed poor thing but im not sure how to fix them or if I can she lost 2 toes from frost bite also thats when I pulled her out of the flock they'd run her under things and wouldn't let her out or inside during the cold wish I would have got her out sooner if I knew

How long have they been bent?
To long I feel 😔 beginning of winter right before we moved the birds to inside coop we move them around the property till its to cold then she lost 2 toes healed those then she got ripped open by a rooster that escaped deep deep wound had to heal her from that now shrs molting something always going on with her shes not had Goodluck but she's a survivor I wnt give up on her

To long I feel 😔 beginning of winter right before we moved the birds to inside coop we move them around the property till its to cold then she lost 2 toes healed those then she got ripped open by a rooster that escaped deep deep wound had to heal her from that now shrs molting something always going on with her shes not had Goodluck but she's a survivor I wnt give up on her
A survivor all right! Don’t worry, her molting will give way to much prettier feathers! I don’t think we can fix her toes, but I hope she stays happy and healthy!

Back
Top Bottom