Hi again!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blisschick, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    HEEEEYYY!!! *waves wildly*

I'm not new, but haven't been on in ages. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone here since my prolonged absence, and just in case anyone here does remember me,THANK YOU!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm not raising much anymore, just Silkies at the moment, and they're nothing special, just a backyard flock. They keep me occupied when I'm not mowing the grass, crocheting, or some other chore. I'd like to get into raising Brahmas since there's a few breeders near me that are raising some interesting colors, and also because I kind of miss my Jerseys. Big chickens were fun! That's on hold for the moment, though.

Stacey

1 person likes this.
  2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome Back to Backyard chickens, we saved a spot on the roost for you. [​IMG]

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Stacey and welcome back to the fold. I'm sure there's still some old faces that you recognise!

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Thanks, y'all! I'm sure someone will pipe up...or not. LOL

I'm trying to navigate all the new bells and whistles. It's like going to visit your mom's house, and she's rearranged all the furniture. [​IMG]

5. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Welcome back! 9 years? wow..how long have you been missing in action?

I love silkies. I have a few. :D I have also needed to slow down a bit because of my ~ ahem~ age. Having said that, I'm doing the Easter Hatch A Long..pop in and see what's going on in there. Bet you see some familiar names there!

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I've been gone about 6 or 7 years. Since then I've had both my kids graduate and move from home, the hubby broke his leg, I've gone back to school, thought we were moving at one point and didn't, had severe financial issues, but now are on the recovering side of things and trying to take it easy. I've popped in from time to time with questions, but not read and posted like I used to. I think I've actually been on longer than 9 years, because I used to be on the old forum before they moved here to the new one. Does that even exist anymore?

7. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Remembering the Forgotten Premium Member

Welcome back, Stacey! :welcome
    As you've probably already deciphered, the BYC coop has changed its bedding a lot since you were last here.... :rolleyes:
    We're glad you're back!!! :frow
    ~Sarah

8. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Stacey, and welcome back to BYC! [​IMG]! I had a prolonged absence myself and was off the site for awhile and everyone welcomed me back! Good luck to you! [​IMG]

9. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Hi Stacey, welcome back!

10. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Stacey [​IMG] Welcome Back!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by