Hi all, I'm a new member

Yonkers62

In the Brooder
Feb 14, 2020
This is my new member introduction. I have a pair of barred rock hens- Hazel and Masie. I just really like chickens, and I hatched them in my classroom. They are legal in the city I live in and I have a fenced in back yard. I bought an urban coop on line and an additional run. My neighbors and I predator proofed it to the hilt (even though I live in a city, I am by a big park). I get fresh eggs. When I am home, they have the yard. People like to stop and chat about them. They lend a calm. I like to look on this site, to learn more about their care and see other folks who have chickens and the kind of chickens they have and what they do.

This is my new member introduction. I have a pair of barred rock hens- Hazel and Masie. I just really like chickens, and I hatched them in my classroom. They are legal in the city I live in and I have a fenced in back yard. I bought an urban coop on line and an additional run. My neighbors and I predator proofed it to the hilt (even though I live in a city, I am by a big park). I get fresh eggs. When I am home, they have the yard. People like to stop and chat about them. They lend a calm. I like to look on this site, to learn more about their care and see other folks who have chickens and the kind of chickens they have and what they do.
Welcome! :ya

Back
Top Bottom