HI ALL

Debshi

In the Brooder
May 25, 2020
:frowHi im Deborah my husband is Jon we live in Pueblo CO & 2 months ago we got 6 chicks from the local feed store i grew up on a farm so know some about about chickens it's slowly coming back lol we also have a vegetable garden that Jon takes care of i have mostly a black thumb we also have 2 cat's 1 dog & 1 ferret im better with animals lol i crochet & knitting & we both tie fly's im looking forward in getting know all of you & learn exchang ideas & experiences with you

:frowHi im Deborah my husband is Jon we live in Pueblo CO & 2 months ago we got 6 chicks from the local feed store i grew up on a farm so know some about about chickens it's slowly coming back lol we also have a vegetable garden that Jon takes care of i have mostly a black thumb we also have 2 cat's 1 dog & 1 ferret im better with animals lol i crochet & knitting & we both tie fly's im looking forward in getting know all of you & learn exchang ideas & experiences with you

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom