Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by khrisilu, Jul 23, 2010.

1. khrisilu

khrisilu In the Brooder

Jul 23, 2010
    Hey everyone,

I've been stalking this forum for awhile and finally decided to join. Love the people!! And the info is very helpful. I used to own chickens many years ago before we moved into town. We went from 3 acres to a lot and while it was fine at first, 10 years in I'm starting to get claustrophobic and want my space back. Sooo, to help out a little I got a couple of sweet little Welsummer's. My girls are almost 16 weeks old and we love them. They are quiet although they do sing to me when I go out to visit them and they are truly a calming influence. I simply cannot wait for them to start laying! I have a wonderful husband of almost 24 years, 3 amazing children, 3 cats (one of whom is a horrible hag who needs to be a barn kittie) and a rescue border collie (sweet, sweet boy!). Other than my family and my critters I love to read, garden, travel (LOVE the Oregon coast) and hang with my friends. I sign the worship songs at our church as well as teach Sunday school and VBS.

So, that's me in a nutshell (right where I belong!). Looking forward to getting to know you folks.

God bless,

~Khrisi :)

2. Doodle_Doo

Doodle_Doo Songster

Oct 10, 2009
    Missouri City, TX
    Welcome [​IMG]

3. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Welcome! [​IMG]

I will also do the bunny dance [​IMG]