Hi am am new!

ChickennLoverr

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2016
I have had help by just looking up ways to help something. I always end up going to this website. If I give advice please take it to consideration because I know what I am talking about! GO CHICKENS AND DUCKS!!!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I'm pleased to hear BYC has helped you with your queries, it sure is the place for all the learning. Always something new to learn I find. I see you have posted another thread about an eye you are concerned about. Would you be able to get a pic of the eye?
What breed/s do you keep?

Hope you enjoy BYC and be sure to ask any questions :frow

welcome-byc.gif
- glad you have joined us.

CT

Hi
welcome-byc.gif

Glad you could join us here! I'm pleased to hear BYC has helped you with your queries, it sure is the place for all the learning. Always something new to learn I find. I see you have posted another thread about an eye you are concerned about. Would you be able to get a pic of the eye?
What breed/s do you keep?

Hope you enjoy BYC and be sure to ask any questions
frow.gif
I keep Rhode Island Reds, I also have 2 ducks, and a mixed breed.

Ha! That's exactly how I ended up here. Every Google search query returned a thread on this forum at the top of the results. As you can see, I'm new here too. ;) I was going crazy researching different breeds I might want in the future. That and how to best tell the little cockerels from the pullets before the telltale cock-a-doodle-doo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom